business policy and FORMS
PRE PROCEDURE ADVICE MICROBLADING
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ADVICE CAREFULLY AND SIGN AT THE END
Glowing Lines LLC is pleased to provide you with the following information in order to achieve the best possible results for your upcoming procedure. Microblading procedure normally requires multiple treatment sessions. For best results, clients will be required to return for at least one re-touch appointment. This will take place between 4-6 weeks after the initial procedure.
• Please be aware that color intensity will be significantly darker and sharper immediately after the procedure. This will reduce by 30% - 50%
• Although numbing cream is used during the procedure, slight sensitivity / discomfort may still be felt by sensitive clients
• Delicate or sensitive skin may be red and / or swollen after the procedure
• Please do not wear any make-up to the appointment on the day of your procedure
• Please DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL the night before treatment as it will impact the procedure and possibly cancel the appointment to reschedule at a different day
• Any brow shaping using waxing should be performed at least 48 hours before treatment
• Electrolysis treatment should be undergone no less than 5 days before the treatment
• AHA preparations should be undergone no less than 2 weeks before the treatment
• Chemical, laser peel or Retina should not be utilized 6 weeks before the treatment
• Where possible, try to avoid the following herbs and spices prior to your appointment (due to increased bleeding)
No testing for any of the listed spices will be done prior to treatment so we expect you to take on the responsibility of following our instructions.
Topical Anesthetic Advice
ALLERGIC REACTION: Can occur from any anesthetics used during procedure. If you do suffer from an allergic reaction, you should contact your doctor immediately. Allergic reaction response may show through redness, swell, rash, blistering, dryness or any other symptom associated with an allergic reaction.
NUMBNESS: We cannot accept responsibility if the area to be treated does not respond to the numbing cream. Each individual is different according to skin type. Some clients report the area to be completely numb, while others may experience some discomfort.
PROCEDURE: For microblading procedure, a numbing cream / gel is used. The area is numbed after the initial pass is completed, no numbing is used during the first pass of the process. As a result of the treatment, combined with the use of the anesthetic, you can expect to experience some redness / swelling that can last 1-4 days. You should always follow your post procedure advice / after care for the best results.
I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTOOD THE ABOVE INFORMATION PROVIDED AND ANY RISKS INVOLVED WITH THE USE OF TOPICAL ANESTHETIC AND I THERFORE SONSENT TO THE USE OF THE ANESTHETIC FOR THE MICROBLADING PROCEDURE. I AGREE TO FOLLOW PRE-PROCEDURE ADVICE CLOSELY.
X ___________________________ Client's signature X _________________________ Date
X ___________________________ Therapist's Signature X _________________________ Date
pre procedure advice lip blush
NO extra guests, no exceptions!
Arrival 10 minutes late will result in immediate cancellation, deposit will be required to rebook again
NO refundable/ transferable services and deposits
REMEMBER, my time is as valuable as yours. Please respect my time
I can not perform a procedure to people who are:
Those under 18 years of age
People with diabetes and/or glaucoma
Pregnant or lactating woman
People who are taking blood thinners
People with allergies to makeup ink and their components
People who are on ANY skin medication such as Accutane/ Isotretinoin, steroids, Retin-A
People with skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, rashes, blisters etc.
People with transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
Have herpes simplex
People who are susceptible to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation